Sunday, March 4, 2007

Tucker Talks: I'll be Back


"I feel great, man," Tucker said during a public appearance at the new Gold's Gym in Westlake. "It's a whole new chapter in my life and I'm ready to get on with it. I absolutely plan on coming back and starting for the Browns this season."

Tucker, who left the team twice because of an undisclosed mental illness, declined to be specific about his disorder, but said everything has been rectified.

"A lot of things have changed as far as medications and things like that, and I haven't had any problems," he said. "Everything's been fixed. My family's doing really well, my health is excellent and I feel as good as I ever have."


Tucker said he'll tell his story someday and hopes he can help others who suffer from similar issues, "but right now I'd rather not get into the details. I'm just thankful."

No comments: